If you live outside our service area or need assistance in a situation that can’t wait for an appointment, then you can take advantage of our Remote Support service. As long as your computer is working and connected to the Internet, you can gain our assistance remotely. Variable timeslots are available to help you keep costs down.
What we do
- We will discuss and arrange a mutually convenient time to help you
- We will establish the amount of time we estimate it will take to fix your issue based on the information you have given us
- Once a time period for remote support has been agreed, we will ask you to pay for your session using the links below
- Once payment has been received, we will confirm your remote support booking
- We will connect to your machine using any methods at our disposal (this may involve you having to download certain software)
- We will aim to fix your issue within your alotted timeslot.
- If we run out of time, then you will need to purchase another session of remote support before we can continue to assist you.
Three hours is the maximum amount of time we can reserve per day. Any unused time slots will remain available for your use.