Is your PC showing signs of age? Does it feel like it’s getting old? You can inject a new lease of life back into your computer by upgrading. Your PC may benefit from a new hard drive, more memory or a faster processor amongst other things. The PC Upgrades service can make using your PC a joy once more by identifying and upgrading any of the components in your machine.
When to use this service
This service is appropriate for you if your computer is displaying any unwanted adverts during general computer usage.
What we do
- We will help you analyse the best area to upgrade based on your existing PC specification and your current usage
- We will let you know the cost of purchasing and replacing the component in question
- If you agree, we will send you an invoice which may be paid in cash, cheque or through Paypal
- Once we have the new component, we will fit it to your PC either at our premises or on site if possible
- We will test and make sure your PC is operating correctly following installation of the new component
- Your PC and the old component will be returned to you
Faulty components will need to be returned at your cost, however the new part will be fitted at no cost to you over and above the original total.