Have you just a new PC on its own or with accessories? Got a new laptop or PC for the kids? New PCs can come with a multitude of wires and it can be hard to know where to start. Instructions are not always the best. Big manufacturers and retail stores usually provide a PC setup service which starts at around £50. The New PC Setup service can help you to setup your new machine quickly and cheaply.
When to use this service
You can use this service if you have just bought a new PC that you need help to setup.
What we do
- We will help you unpack your new PC and any hardware devices (unless done already)
- We will help arrange the hardware in a location of your preference
- We will connect all cabling as required
- We’ll walk you through the initial setup and perform any necessary steps such as creating recovery disks or completing Windows setup etc
- Any external devices such as printers, scanners, monitors will be connected and setup for use
- If requested, we will provide you with a tour of your new machine and show you how to use any extra hardware you have
- We can also connect your machine to the Internet or your network upon request
For wireless network connections, please ensure you have any security settings necessary for your router/ISP to hand so we can use them to connect your new PC.