Are you or have you recently switched ISPs (Internet Service Providers)? Has your ISP sent you new hardware which you would like to use and not sure how to setup? Do you want to make your internet connection available to other computers in the house? The Internet Connection Setup can do this and more for you.
When to use this service
You can use this service If you need a new connection setup using hardware you’ve bought or received, or want to change some aspect of connection that is already setup and working.
What we do
If you want us to setup a new internet connection:
- A member of Mughal Computer Services will work with you to find all the details needed for configuring your connection
- Any new modems or routers will be setup and we will guide you through their setup and configuration
- We will test to make sure access to the Internet works and at the appropriate speed you expect
If changes to an existing connection are required:
- We will discuss and agree what changes can be made based upon your requirements
- The settings currently in use will be documented
- We will apply any software, hardware or configuration changes required
- Changes made will be tested to ensure the connection works in the way required
Internet connection speeds are not guaranteed. If your connection is performing below expectations, then we will try and help and diagnose the cause. The speed of your connection can be affected by how busy the network is, the time of day and even the type of file, page or service you are accessing.