Do you need access to the same information from more than one location? Do you need to be able to make changes to files and ensure they are automatically synchronised? This service can help setup a process where you can synchronise all your documents automatically from a variety of locations, such as work and home.
When to use this service
This service is appropriate for you if you need to work on files from more than one location and have any changes replicate automatically on all machines. We can also help if you need to sync data from one physical location such as your home but on multiple machines.
What we do
- We will sit down with you to discuss the type of data you want to sync and identify all the locations you need to work from.
- Based on this information, we will work out a software (and if appropriate hardware) strategy to implement data synchronisation.
- If only software is required, then we will install it everywhere we can, otherwise we will provide a tutorial on installing and configuring the software at all other locations where data needs to be available.
- We’ll setup the appropriate security measures to protect your data. This will be done using a variety of techniques including strong password protection and encryption.
- We’ll go through and help you test the synchronization process until you are confident enough to sync your data on your own.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any problems or issues that arise from installing software or hardware on systems you don’t personally own such as your work machine. It is YOUR responsibility to comply with any hardware and software policies in force at your workplace.